Hello fellow bloggers!
Something that rocks about online learning was that I would wear my oodie when we were doing our work and wake up later than usual!
Something that will stick to me about online learning was that we didn’t socialise or exercise as much since we were sitting down for most the day.
Something that I would like to leaf (leave) behind about online learning is that I couldn’t see my friends in real life and we couldn’t really interact in the same way.
Hello fellow bloggers,
Here is quick challenge on this post, write 1 joke that you think will make people laugh. I think that being happy and laughing would be a great way to end this lockdown so that is the inspiration for this challenge!
Every day I have been watching the Olympics and it is really fun and inspirational!
News update on my previous challenge: No one has guessed what my second favourite dessert is but here are some more clues.
-It is not cold
-It is usually dipped in chocolate
-It is 6 letters long
-It contains 2 vowels
Hello fellow bloggers!,
We are in day 5 of lockdown already, 2 more days to go! Do you remember how in my last post I explained how I wanted to bake something, well I did. I decided to bake one of my favourite desserts, Brownies! Comment on this post what your favourite dessert is. The first person to guess what my my other favourite desserts is wins a chocolate, if you win come to the 6B classroom to collect it! Here is a clue it is 6 word long, good luck!
For today’s post i decided to make a word art of what words come to my mind when I think of lockdown, what words come to your mind?
Stay safe, hope you enjoyed!
Hello fellow Blogger,
Differences in being in lockdown:
– Online learning 📕
– Less socialisation
– Waking up later 😴
– Being less active 🏀
– We can’t leave our house 🏠
Activities I do:
– Puzzles 🧩
– Drawing ✏️
– Painting 🎨
– Poem writing ✍🏼
– Cooking 👩🏽🍳
– Watching movies 🍿
-Play with slime
Comment on this post what you do during lockdown?
Lockdown Life: Day 1
Hello fellow bloggers,
This morning we were scheduled to have a whole school assembly but since whenever someone join it the platform began endlessly beeping and because of technical difficulties it was postponed.
Afterwards we had a class meeting and it was super fun to be able to see all my peers faces and we discussed about our holidays.
Our teacher then set us a task on the ‘History of Electricity’, we made timelines and it was very interesting to learn about when electricity was discovered. Did you know Tesla is building the world’s largest lithium-ion battery right here in South Australia? How cool is that!
Next, we had French and Drama they were quite different but still very fun. During French we did this super upbeat dance that was very enjoyable. Here is the link if you want to try it out yourself! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVhfIgghOPw. Did you like it, comment on this post what you thought of this routine?
Lunch was straight after, and I walked around a bit and began watching a Harry Potter movie but then halfway through Sarah and I started editing our Oliphant Science Competition entry for Multimedia.
Subsequently we made posters about online learning etiquette. Here is my poster if you want to see it!
Online learning ettiquite
Finally, we did a holiday reflection, we could choose whether we wanted to write or be more artistic.
I hope you stay safe and maybe have some fun during lockdown!
In our quiz learn about the different environmental issues in our world! This quiz covers a range of different topics relating to our environment. I created this quiz with my best friends, hope you enjoy! 😃
My passion is travelling which is why I have created a short film where we travel around the world.
Hope you enjoy!
This is my new quiz I have created about travelling, please enjoy!
My quiz is also a widget on the side of my blog, you can also visit my quiz there. I created this quiz with my best friend, we hope you enjoy!
blog post 1
The link above is where you can find the address for the writing pieces I have used for this activity.
7. This is the least helpful for me because of the fact that they did not include the persons name, who they are – signing off with kindest regards etc and they made a few grammatical errors.
6. I think that number six is quite unhelpful for me because it uses slang language, has many grammatical errors and the they are not addressing who they are – signing off.
1. Number one is not very helpful because it uses slang language and has lots of grammatical errors.
4. This is not very helpful because it uses slang language, has grammatical errors and uses Emojis. Even though Emojis are ok when sent in emails to students not using them puts you in a routine because it is not very formal to use them in emails to teachers.
8. I think that number 8 is one of the most helpful because it has proper punctation, paragraphs and is formal.
3. This is very helpful because it includes formal language and they sign off.
5. Number five is quite helpful because it uses full sentences and has proper grammer.
2. Number two is the most helpful because it has proper sentences, use of paragraphs and it is formal.