1. Here is a picture of the Chinese flag.
Accordingly to official government interpretation, the red background symbolises the Chinese communist revolution. The four stars represents harmony between the Chinese citizens under leadership of the Chinese communist party.
2. The country of China is located in the continent of Asia.
3. The capital city of China is Beijing. It has been the capital of China for about 3,000.
4. China is located in the Northern and Eastern Hemisphere.
5. The population of China is 1, 444, 216, 107. It is the most heavily populated country in the world!
6. The currency of China is Renminbi. It translates to ”People’s money”.
7. One connection that China has with Australia is; Australia is China’s 6th largest trading partner and 25% of manufactured imports for Australia come from China.
8. One interesting thing about China is that if all China’s railways were connected they could loop around the earth twice!
9. China shares its border with fourteen countries. Some are India, Pakistan, Mongolia and many more.