In our quiz learn about the different environmental issues in our world! This quiz covers a range of different topics relating to our environment. I created this quiz with my best friends, hope you enjoy! 😃
My passion is travelling which is why I have created a short film where we travel around the world.
Hope you enjoy!
This is my new quiz I have created about travelling, please enjoy!
My quiz is also a widget on the side of my blog, you can also visit my quiz there. I created this quiz with my best friend, we hope you enjoy!
The link above is where you can find the address for the writing pieces I have used for this activity.
7. This is the least helpful for me because of the fact that they did not include the persons name, who they are – signing off with kindest regards etc and they made a few grammatical errors.
6. I think that number six is quite unhelpful for me because it uses slang language, has many grammatical errors and the they are not addressing who they are – signing off.
1. Number one is not very helpful because it uses slang language and has lots of grammatical errors.
4. This is not very helpful because it uses slang language, has grammatical errors and uses Emojis. Even though Emojis are ok when sent in emails to students not using them puts you in a routine because it is not very formal to use them in emails to teachers.
8. I think that number 8 is one of the most helpful because it has proper punctation, paragraphs and is formal.
3. This is very helpful because it includes formal language and they sign off.
5. Number five is quite helpful because it uses full sentences and has proper grammer.
2. Number two is the most helpful because it has proper sentences, use of paragraphs and it is formal.
This is my Avatar.
1. Here is a picture of the Chinese flag.
Accordingly to official government interpretation, the red background symbolises the Chinese communist revolution. The four stars represents harmony between the Chinese citizens under leadership of the Chinese communist party.
2. The country of China is located in the continent of Asia.
3. The capital city of China is Beijing. It has been the capital of China for about 3,000.
4. China is located in the Northern and Eastern Hemisphere.
5. The population of China is 1, 444, 216, 107. It is the most heavily populated country in the world!
6. The currency of China is Renminbi. It translates to ”People’s money”.
7. One connection that China has with Australia is; Australia is China’s 6th largest trading partner and 25% of manufactured imports for Australia come from China.
8. One interesting thing about China is that if all China’s railways were connected they could loop around the earth twice!
9. China shares its border with fourteen countries. Some are India, Pakistan, Mongolia and many more.
Not a person heard my sobs. I sat at the end of a bush, the icy wind whisking my dark curls. My pale hazel eyes reflection bouncing off the crystal lake. At once I realised the situation and acted in an efficient way. I decided to gather my strength and look for my parents. ” Mum, Dad I ‘m here,” I loudly called. Despite my efforts no-one came.
I stood up as a tree brach fell beside me . As a result of this I scraped my leg. It started bleeding and blood emerged from all areas. Therefore I wrapped my leg with my jumper, I still had severe pains. At this point I had to keep going if I wanted to find help.
Later on I saw a small cottage in the distance. A man saw me and hence soon stopped hunting and came in my direction. The man had a small face and a thin smile. He pulled out a black bag before stuffing it back in. The man slyly but warmly said ”I have come for your services,”. The man harshly lifted me and threw me down a dark hole! I watched his evil face emerge into the shadows.
My name is Manha and I am in Year 6.
I love Ice cream and my favourite type is the 48 flavours chocolate ice-cream.
My favourite colours are pastel pink, teal and white.
I like going to the beach with my friends.
I am really looking forward to being the Semester 2 secretary and am really looking forward to the year ahead!